LED bar som kan styres med den medfølgende fjernkontrollen.
The ADJ Mega Bar LED RC is a 40-inch (1-meter) LED lighting Bar that offers the power of RGB color mixing for stage or wall washing.
The Mega Bar LED RC features an Infrared wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments made by hand on the rear panel.
Aim the wireless remote at the unit and control features such as: Black Out, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing and RGB color change.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 100,00 hours with a maximum power draw of 30W.
DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display.
There is no duty cycle on the Mega Bar LED RC, plus users can “daisy-chain” the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
Features & Specifications:
– Ultra bright, indoor LED Color Bar with 251 10mm LEDs (48 Red, 108 Green, & 95 Blue LEDs
– Includes wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./10M (Model: ADJ LED RC)
– 6 DMX Channel modes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 or 11 channel modes
– 5 operational modes, Program mode, Auto mode, Sound mode, Master/Slave mode & DMX mode
– Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
– Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
– Built-in Color Macros
– Color strobe effect
– DMX-512 Protocol
– Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
– Beam angle: 40-degree
– Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
– 4-button LED display on rear panel
– IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
– Includes mounting brackets
– Long life LED (Rated at 100,000 hrs.)
– Low power consumption
– Very low heat output
– Run all night – No duty cycle
– Power Draw: 30W max
– Multi-voltage: 90-240V, 50/60Hz
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.5” x 2.75” x 3.5” / 1025x65x88 mm
– Weight: 8 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
ADJ LED RC Infrared Remote Control Features:
– Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
– Auto Run: Automatically run through built-in programs
– Program Selection: Access units built-in programs
– Flash: Strobe effect
– Speed: Control speed of Auto Run
– DMX Mode Select
– Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
– Slave: Designates the fixture as a “slave” fixture in the Master/Slave configuration
– Set Address: Set DMX Address on a fixture
– RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the “+” and “-“ buttons
– + and – Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection