ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible).
myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow.
Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in limited mode; 512 «Live» DMX channels & 60 «Stand Alone» DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features).
However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/ . myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. https://www.adj.com/mydmx-3#
Learn more about myDMX 3.0 in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/zz7v6nk
Download Software: https://www.adj.com/mydmx-3#
myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
For missing DMX profiles please submit this Online Profile Request form
- • Play multiple scenes at a time
- • Arrange scenes into groups
- • Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- • Live snapshots
- • Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- • Stand Alone backup memory
- • BPM tap
- • Flash scenes
• Blind editing – edit scenes without outputting the DMX
• Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software