AT-2020USBi er en USB kondensator mikrofon med 24bit/96kHz oppløsning. Kan kobles direkte til iOs enheter, kabler til dette følger med.
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Phantom Power Requirements: USB (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Sample Rate: Up to 96 kHz
- Controls: Mic gain control
- Weight: 374 g
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm long, 52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Micro HDMI
- Accessories Furnished: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 1.5 m USB cable; 1.5 m Lightning cable
- System requirements: Macintosh: MAC OS 10.6 and above Windows: Windows 7 and above iOS: iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connection)
Expanding on its line of studio-quality USB microphones, Audio-Technica introduces the AT2020USBi, a digital output mic that delivers high-resolution (24-bit/96 kHz) audio reproduction along with the flexibility of both USB and Lightning connections. So now you can record professional-grade digital audio, with extended frequency response and exquisite articulation, on your choice of PC, Mac or iOS device.
AT2020USBi cardioid condenser: state-of-the-art sound for the on-the-go lifestyle.
- Condenser microphone with digital output for convenient recording
- High quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 96 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above, and iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connector)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices