PRO 4 kanals mikser fra Denon.
Fete effekter og rå skjerm!
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a ‘mixing comfort-zone’ for any DJ. It has 4-channels with multi-assignable inputs, covering every gig performance need. A ‘high-visibility’, 3-band EQ section offers both ‘normal’ and expressive ‘isolation’ modes. Smooth line and crossfader control handles all Pro-DJ mixing styles.
Sculpt Your Sound
Add dynamic audio effects into the mix with the X1850’s 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with its powerful Lo/Hi pass Filter. Get creative and expressive with the X1850’s 16 Pro-Club BPM FX and ‘Time-Division’ Touchstrip too. The X1850 brings ‘FX Quantize’ control to ensure all effects parameters align with your grooves!
Mainstage Connectivity Ready
Multi I/O, 24-bit/96kHz Prograde audio connectivity is just the start! The X1850 PRIME has a built-in LAN hub for connecting up to four ‘SC’ media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audio visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings even more performance flexibility.
Crisp OLED Screen
Customize X1850 DJ workflow and performance settings plus access, adjust and edit 16 expressive Pro Club FX.
Dual USB Audio Connections
Experience fast, uninterrupted DJ ‘handoffs’, connect to DJ software and record multi-channel audio to laptops.
Dual Mics + Flexible Monitoring
No sacrifice of line faders with 2 independent, EQ/level controlled microphone channels with ‘talkover’. Get Split/Cue headphone monitoring with 1/4″ jack plus minijack inputs.
Expressive Filter & Sweep FX
Dedicated Sweep FX, access 4 dynamic, ‘left/right variant’ controlled effects. Simultaneously manipulate lo/hi pass Filters on each channel, coloring with adjustable resonance control.
With firmware update v1.3, X1850 PRIME mixers can now send the master mix to live stream platforms via the all new Broadcast mode. Simply enable the new mode in the Utility menu and connect the mixer to your computer via USB. No need for an additional USB audio interface or special software configuration.
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Analog Output:
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40 Ω
- Analog Input:
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBu (maximum), -60 dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39 mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17 mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: Locking IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 310.9mm X 445mm X 109.7mm
- 309.88 x 444.5 x 109.22 mm
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- Weight (without USB and power cable)
- 7.00 kg