This high output moonflower is powered by a 60W Osram Ostar™ quad-colour RGBW LED.
The high-tech Shard produces an intense array of colours combined with pin sharp beams.
Several built in shows allow the user to select fast energetic movements and colour changes or a slow constant rotation to emulate a mirror ball effect.
The unit features sound active, master/slave and DMX modes along with built-in programs selectable via the 4 button display panel on the rear of the unit.
Additionally the unit can be controlled using a CA 8 controller (sold separately).
– 1 x 60W Osram Ostar™ quad-colour LED (RGBW)
– DMX channels: 1/4 or 7 selectable
– Sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
– 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
– Optional CA 8 controller
– Supplied with hanging bracket
– 4 push button menu with LED display
– IEC power input/output
– 3-Pin XLR input/output
– Convection cooled
– Power consumption: 83W
– Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
– Fuse: T1A 250V
– Dimensions: 292 x 315 x 210mm
– Weight: 3.4kg