Ny digitalmikser fra IMG!
20 kanaler med touch screen, dsp effekter og usb
Det finnes også en egen flightcase for denne mikseren: IMG DMIX-20/2 Flightcase
The digital mixer DMIX-20/2 from IMG STAGELINE impresses with an intuitive operating concept of the elaborate device surface.
Due to the compact design, it is also ideally suited for applications on smaller to medium-sized stages and for your home studio.
The device quickly impresses musicians, DJs and live sound mixers.
Combined with an external router, the DMIX-20/2 also allows for a convenient operation via iPad using a network connection.
The free app can be downloaded from the app store.
The console features 16 mono input channels and 2 stereo input channels as well as +48 V phantom power.
The 8 outputs can either be used as 4 aux paths and 4 subgroup paths or as 8 aux outputs.
It features 2 integrated DSPs with 12 types of effects, noise gate, compressor/limiter, delay and a 100 mm motor-driven fader.
The colour LCD touch screen facilitates operation with your settings which can easily be stored thanks to modern digital technology.
Thus, you are able to store the channel's sound adjustments via parametric equalizer, graphic equalizer or use the options of the effect unit.
Furthermore, the digital mixer enables you to store 24 overall settings.
The full duplex port allows for simultaneous recording and reproduction from a PC or onto a PC. It is also equipped with two headphone outputs.
20-channel digital audio mixer with touch screen, 2 DSP effect units and USB interface:
- 16 mono input channels with assignable controls
- 8 channel inserts
- 2 stereo input channels
- 1 USB audio channel
- Full duplex USB port (allows for simultaneous recording and reproduction) for reproduction of digital audio data from a PC and for recording mixings onto a PC
- 2 integrated DSPs as well as equalizer, noise gate, compressor/limiter and delay
- 4 aux send outputs and 4 subgroup outputs or 8 aux outputs
- 6 DCA groups
- Control room function
- 100 mm motor-driven fader
- Sampling rate: 24 bits/48 kHz
- Settings can be stored
- Remote control possible via iPad (when connected to external router)
- RJ45 network connection for remote control
- +48 V phantom power
- 2 adjustable headphone outputs
- 17.8 cm colour LCD touch screen (7″) for display and settings
- Mounting facility for extension modules available at option
- 482 mm (19″) rack installation, 8 RS, with supplied mounting brackets