Mottager til TG40 senderen.
The TG40 tour guide system is perfect for walking tours, factory tours, language interpreting and seminars, wherever you need guided listening. The TG40R is a compact and lightweight pocket receiver and can be powered by disposable AA batteries, or rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries. Only for using with the TG40T; the digital tour guide pocket audio transmitter (sold separately).
- Digital tour guide pocket audio receiver for guided tours
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Advanced UHF digital transmission technology
- Up to 50m range
- Using AMEX (Audio compression-extension) technology
- Volume control for earphone volume output
- Including belt clip, earphone and 2x AA batteries
- Battery life: 5 – 10 hours
|Batteries||3V (2x AA)|
|Maximum range||50 meter|
|Frequency response||50Hz – 18.000Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||65 x 180 x 35mm|