Den legendariske SM58, designet for profesjonelle vokalister både live og i studio.
Her i versjon med praktisk av/på bryter.
Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech.
A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise.
A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||Open Circuit Voltage: -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
|Impedance||Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Connector||Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)|
|Case||Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille|
|Net Weight (without cable)||298 grams|